Sunday, November 25, 2007

my pink cuppies!

friday was my japan holiday! finally.. slept late and went grocery shopping for baking my vanilla cuppies.. this time i wanted to experiment with icing.. bought red icing because i wanted pink cuppies..
i must say i got so addicted into baking.. it really makes me so happy..

I bought a new whisk! so sleek!

mixing all of them together..
taking the oven process..
my pink cuppies! with initials for dear dear, my bro, my maid, b sis and alfred kor.
my yummy cuppies!

one of my fave designs..
personally, im nt sweet toothed.. i prefer to eat the undecorated cuppies.. my cousins and dear dear family loves it!
p.s: thanks bro, for trying the icing cuppies!
dear just gave me a recipe for shortbread.. going to try baking it later.. hee.. i think im addicted to baking!! but its good addiction, i say. hee..

No comments: