Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my dessert shop..

am already planning for the weekend le.. hee.. so looking forward and happy about it..does it sound familiar, ali family?? hee anyway, yes, im bringing my dear dear to eat something v.nice and something both of us like.. i found it in singapore!! actually, i was not the one who discover this.. it was kendy mummy who told me about it.. located at golden mile.. in the meantime, is a suspense.. when we go down this weekend, will upload some photos of the oo-i-shi thingy!! hee..

i have been wanting to own my own dessert shop ever since i tried the one at bugis a year back.. but no $$ no resources.. do not know how to make.. how to open..?? yesterday, a bright idea came to my mind.. i want to open a franchise of a particular dessert store.. it came across to me while dear dear and me were buying our favourite almond paste.. i asked the assistant if this outlet is a franchise, she said yes.. she told me to look for the bosses at the main outlet if i am keen to have a franchise of my own.. yes, i know is not easy.. i already plan to spend all of my days in the shop.. to resign from my current job, to stop my studies for now if i can realise my dream.. if you are thinking if my dream is to be a boss?? no, that is not my dream.. my dream is to own a little dessert shop.. to bring great tasty desserts to everyone which also equates to giving those who eat my dessert some sweetness.. pardon me for the bad command of english.. mr tan didnt really teach me well.. mr tan is my english tuittion teacher from secondary school.. now he is my bro's teacher..haha my idea is to bring sweetness and happiness to people!!.. and if the shop really do well.. then i can get papa to be the real boss for the shop.. im sure he will not shortchange me as the idea comes from me.. hee..

on my whole journey back, i was telling dear dear all about my plans which he has heard many many many times.. i think he was very surprised when i approached the assistants to ask them if the shop is a franchise etc.. but that was my dream.. many years back when ya kun kaya toast was offering franchise and i visited this outlet at far east.. i admired the boss.. i didnt talk to him but im quite certain he is the boss and is a family business.. he is cleaning the tables himself, toasting the bread himself.. he is not the one who collects the money and orders people around.. i want to be like him.. i want to have a little shop where i can be proud of.. not that i am somewho is arrogant or proud..

nevertheless, i was sharing this with my dad and he told me that banks are very practical.. they only lend money to the rich and when you have nothing.. the banks will not lend you.. my dad also is very supportive of the idea.. he even told me where to open the shop.. where the crowd is.. thank you papa..

but right now, this cannot be realised and i have learnt to thank Him for the little we have..

No comments: