Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my lovely bro.. ,]. fish aka xiaokimfish


as promised..
my bro when he is v.young.. hee.. so cute!!=)

scroll below for his current pic.. haha





happie burp'day bro, ok.. be nicer to u.. happy birthday! promised to write a blog on my beloved bro.. yoyo.. then i realised his birthday is coming soon.. so my dear bro, this post is dedicated just for ya.. though u said u "buay gian".. but here goes.. anyway he is like a durian.. hard on the outside but soft on the inside.. n bro, lulian is my favourite though u dislike it.. hee

before he is born, our family had 3 lovely daughters.. we were perfectly fine with that.. when we knew that mummy was pregnant and this time is a little bro.. we were so excited!! we can't wait for your arrival in june.. i remember 小香 reads story book to u every other night when u were in mummy's womb..

at the time when u were born, i was already schooling so had to visit you after my class.. when we first saw u, O my... u were so tiny n weeny.. always sleeping.. that was when papa told me that babies like to sleep.. so fragile i think.. i didn't even dare to carry you.. because u r so small.. hmm.. wonder how u look like when u grow up?? handsome, cute??

when i bring my friends home, they are always so entertained by u.. they gave u a nickname, mr bouncy because u were so active.. u talk to them, u even brought them drinks using the mini-cups mummy bought.. n we all think ur so cute!!

now tat ur grown up, whenever i say ur cute, ur always not happy?? y?? is it because u think that ur all grown up already thats y when we say ur cute, it's not cool?? but yr sis me already quite old le, how to think ur cool like your classmates?? o yes, my bro doesnt know my age because i don't want to tell him.. mayb 1 day when he is much older he knows.. but anyway, its a suspense for now.. hee

O yes.. life is always not that smooth sailing afterall.. yes, i admit we have our fair share of quarrels n fights.. yes, fight.. n my dear dear witness it once recently.. pardon me for my childish behaviour.. hee we quarrel on anything n everything.. who gets to use the house phone.. who gets the remote control.. why he has to take away my pc wire when my mum kept his to prevent him for using the pc??? why i have to open the door for him when he doesn't open for me, y should i help him to write letters to teachers because he has lost his consent form, y is he so rude when he needs my help? haha..


o, u may think that im some petty sis.. but i dont think i m..

refer to scenrio 1:
at 6:30am in the morning when im getting ready for work rushing as usual.. going to put on my make up when
,]. fish said: can help me to write consent form? i lost mine. i need to give it to the teacher. with a bad tone as he is also rushing to sch
i said: huh? what is the letter for? cant u wait till mummy is back? then who authorise for u? i dont wan to forge mum's signature hor.. write yrself lah.. i added
,]. fish said: i cant.. i lost the consent form twice le.. besides the teacher recognise my own handwriting.. its for a revolver practise n requires parents consent..



sighz.. i was thinking to myself.. what is he doing in sch always? how come the consent form also can lost?
v.unhappy i wrote the letter and he signed off..
in situations like these, if time was not a restricting factor, then we would have gotten in a fight!

he is all grown up now.. my friend saw him 2 weeks back n thinks he is 18!!! hee.. nah.. he is only in secondary sch.. in e npcc.. but sadly nv seen him in uniform before.. only in t-shirt n trackpants.. now that he has took up guitar courses, he always come home to tell us what he has learnt n played for us.. though his wish is to get an electric guitar n is looking for kind sponsors.. n im unable to get 1 for u now.. because it is so expensive.. keke.. can consider getting one on yr 21st birthday though.. hee hee.. he can play jay chou songs by himself! in the inital part, he played 晴天, then i always wait till the part where i can sing.. then he will tell me, sorry that's all i know.. haha.. spoiler right? but now he can play the whole song le.. hee

his friends say he looks like tank with the new haircut.. haha.. yes, tank.. because he sang 专属天使。。 n they all wow-ed at his singing.. yesterday i saw tank's ad on a toothpaste n i also tink u look like him bro.. i wasnt joking!!

anyway, nevertheless, he is a great brother.. im proud of him! though he always does naughty things.. but he share little secrets between us.. though i may not be approving of the things he does but he is still a great brother to me whom i will always take care of and cherish..

if i have a late night out.. those that knows where i live, it is very quiet n dark at night n can get really scary.. but i know my bro is still awake.. n i will call him to pick me up from downstairs.. he never fails to accompany me whenever i need him.. thanks my precious brother! he also always eats the food i cook or should i say sample the food i cook.. n always gives me the thumbs up though sometimes it may not be as tasty as it should be.. haha..

my bro.. this birthday though yr wish of electric guitar may not b fulfilled but hope u can get better academic grades to excel both in school n music.. we know yr talents n we will support u! may u b happy always n continue to make all of us at home happy.. may u get a good gf when u r much older to commit n not now okies? may u constantly find favour n receive the relevation of His love n our love for u!




an electric guitar for u.. 小叮当 visually satisfying?? hee




me, my bro tank n my big sis..
see he even act cute when taking pictures.. oh my



p.s we miss u when u went to camp these few days.. wanted to visit u but there was a sudden downpour yesterday nite..



hee.. in the meantime, i m trying to post a pic of u when u were younger.. haha..

No comments: