Saturday, June 02, 2007

my simple life - my happy family


the story begins where.. me, yes a simple girl born into this happy family with a virtuous mummy, stern-looking yet a wonderful papa, v.gentle n kind elder sister, chili-padi yet pretty younger sister n a stylo milo cool cool bro!! yes, im e middle child.. some say u may have middle child syndrome.. but im proud to say i do not as i have a loving family..

mummy, though she nags pretty often.. but she has alot of good virtues we can learn from, her filial piety n o yes, she can manage e finances v.well.. though often nagging me to save up hee..

papa, though he is a man of few words, esp when there are outsiders around.. but he never fails to display his love for us whenever he can.. being concerned n being v.rational n logical on issues which we as children may never understand their hearts.. i remember e lego, hamburger board games n etc he bought for us when we were young..

b sis, well though i have never told her before, but she is the best sis 1 can find.. always giving the best she can as the eldest n she is only a yr older than me.. for instance, making my dream come true to sit on an aeroplane for e 1st time on my 21st birthday, she shared an air ticket with my aunt as my birthday pressie.. a few days back, realised wat a laggard i've been when i saw her ipod which she has it for sometime already.. then i mentioned that i wan 1 too.. she said ok, i can help to subsidise on yr birthday! hee.. thanks sis for everything.. she is also a social worker, i tink this job suits her alot.. for it requires some1 to truly feel n understand the society, the people, etc etc.. a rather challenging yet fulfilling job.. mayb becoz of her kind nature, she can b a great listener too.. at times, i had to drone on n on on e problems i face, also influence her alot on being a shopper, staying pretty etc etc

xiang, when she was much younger, we call her xiao xiang.. but now she's all grown up so we call her xiang.. though she is a few years younger then me, but she is 1 mature girl.. being so independent often not relying on others... being my younger sis, she also listens to my problems too.. though often she says im too childish which i do not tink so.. :(

bro, becoming mre n mre cool everyday.. he is always full of surprises.. a music lover.. now learning e guitar n after each lessons on sunday, he'll play us e song he has learnt.. he has mre interest in music then e books.. but im proud of u bro, u may b e next talented tank.. "我可以陪你去看星星" he he.. O yes.. he is e 1 who showed me how to create a tagboard.. thanks bro!



My happy family.. dad on another pic..



papa n me.. at merchant court hi-tea

other pics taken at merchant court hi-tea..



my arty farty bro...



me n dear dear w my bro's creation..

No comments: