Sunday, June 03, 2007

my simple life - my handsome dear dear

my handsome boy.. yes, adrian.. the current love of my life.. he never fails to encourage me n support whenever i am down or stressed up with tma, exams, sch, work, friends and etc..

yes, though he is very caring towards me, providing me with much love and care, however, at times i feel so restricted not being able to do much being very demanding on the time we spent.. we had a serious conversation today on this.. we have this conversation many times and things have not changed since though we promised to compromise and take a step further..


ask me if i am happy? yes, definately i am.. who doesnt want a bf who is very caring and being detailed on the things you say and do.. but well, according to sis my great sis cum ex-colleague told me that happiness has to be all rounded and well-balanced, from family, friends, work and love..

thanks dear dear for the care, the time, the effort in this relationship.. i will cherish it..



me n dear dear at sentosa..



at ocean park..

No comments: