Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my talented aunt..

a drawing when i was 6-7 years old.. my aunt, back then, i think she is still in her secondary school.. she gets me or my sisters to pose for her to draw.. so good of her right? to draw a portriat of me.. so that i get some wonderful memories now, etc.. but let me tell you.. it is not an easy task to pose for her to draw.. can you imagine i have to hug on to my legs at the same position for a few hours??? i cant even move my hands when my legs itchy etc.. she will comment, dont move.. im drawing.. and i will keep asking her.. 阿姨, 你现在画哪里?she will always.. shhh.. or your eyes, your nose, your hand.. haha..

after a drawing it aches so much.. but nevertheless, im glad that i have my own drawing which is so unique from everyone else.. so that i can have good memories on my childhood..

thanks 阿姨 for drawing me, for bringing me to bookfairs when i was young.. still remember the on-the-spot-made donuts you bought for me.. so yum yum.. then we went shanghai together with B sister to make my dream of riding an aeroplane come true!! it was so beautiful! let me find the photos tonight to post it up soon.. pardon me, that time digital camera was still quite expensive so we took pictures on a normal camera that has to be developed..

thanks for bringing us to church.. getting to know Christ.. for giving me tuitions especially during my Os.. travelling all the way from the north to the west.. to make me understand the maths which im poorest at.. o.. wonder how i can cope without u..

love you my dearest and one and only.. 阿姨

p.s: my birthday greeting dedicated from my aunt to me.. click here..

No comments: