Tuesday, June 26, 2007

still His beloved.. The Almightly One..

my weekend started great but ended very bad especially on sunday night.. n i begin to ponder.. man disappoints but not God.. my Father in heaven.. if the birds in the air do not have to worry about food and fly freely always.. why cant i be like them? like the birds.. who is worry free.. can fly anywhere they want to.. can eat whatever they want to..

recently, so many things have happened.. thanks dear dear n my b sister for standing by and listening to me still believing in me and accepting me.. i realised my loss.. my loss in not attending church.. no longing comprehending the revelation of being highly favored, deeply loved and greatly blessed.. i feel so upset.. human disappoints.. only He can fill the emptiness, can accept me for who i am.. never have i been so upset with life.. now i understand why people suffer from depression.. n why for some people have suicidal thoughts..

no doubt a blog is like an on-line diary, however, to prevent misunderstandings and gossips to start.. i shall not elaborate on the things that has happened.. sweet thoughts meant to be remembered and to be shared.. but sad and depressed things should be kept far far away.. my Papa, i give it all to you.. Thank you Jesus..

as i am feeling so down.. i hum this song.. it made me feel so at peace.. so loved.. still so cherished by Him..

cant remember the lyrics now.. but once i do.. i will write it down.. its a song from ncc.. I remember liao.. it goes..

You give Your Life, Your Life for me for me to live Jesus x4

Hallelujah Hallelujah.. ...
Im so glad You came for me..

its a very light hearted song.. not those slow kind yet can make me feel so love and at peace

No comments: